Scientific Research Institute
Director of Scientific-Research Institute
Zhakipbayev Bibol Yermuratovich
160011, Republic of Kazakhstan, Shymkent,
Str. Jangeldin 13,
SilkWay International University,
educational building B, room 210
At the initiative of the President of the University Yunusov M.B. 2017 has been declared the Year of Science. In this regard, the University established the Scientific-Research Institute "Fundamental and Applied Research."
... from the Message to the people of Kazakhstan, 09/02/2019.
“In accordance with the long-term development strategy proposed by the Head of State until 2050 and the National Plan, we must implement a number of structural tasks. The first. Refusal of the raw material mentality and diversification of the economy. The main factors of global development were “the economy of education”, increased labor productivity, the development of innovations, artificial intelligence. During the third five-year industrialization period, we must take into account earlier mistakes and omissions”
The situation in science requires special attention. Without it, we cannot ensure the progress of the nation. Another thing is how high-quality and effective is our science? The government should consider this problem from the point of view of increasing the level of scientific research and its practical application.
The main tasks and functions of the research institute
- Preparation, support and assistance in carrying out research works;
- intensification of the processes of development and implementation of new high-tech technologies in order to create new technologies, materials, solutions to important social and economic problems in the region;
- assistance in improving the quality of training of specialists and scientific and pedagogical staff, the growth of qualification of the teaching staff of the University;
- development of research projects and plans;
- organization of research and development at the modern scientific and technical level;
- ensuring high efficiency of work;
- monitoring of the timely and high-quality implementation of research work in accordance with the approved technical specifications and programs;
- ensuring, if necessary, state registration of ongoing research, timeliness and reliability of reporting on research and development work submitted to the customer;
- assistance in attracting full-time scientific staff, faculty to guide the scientific work of students, undergraduates and doctoral students, as well as lecturing, conducting seminars and other types of classes in priority areas of the development of science of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- providing its laboratory base to undergraduates and doctoral students for research;
- participation in the modernization of existing and the creation of new educational, scientific laboratories;
- consulting support for enterprises.
To achieve the goals and objectives specified in paragraph 2 of these Regulations, the Institute performs the following activities:
- organizes seminars, round tables, conferences;
- carries out the formation and implementation of data banks and software and information products;
- establishes and maintains scientific relations with educational institutions, scientific organizations of the Republic of Kazakhstan, near and far abroad;
- prepares students, undergraduates of the university for participation in student scientific conferences of interuniversity, regional, Kazakhstan and international scale;
- carries out the preparation and writing of scientific reports.