Club of young scientists
2017 was declared the "year of science support"at the University. In this regard, a special place was allocated in the University building and the research Institute "fundamental and applied research"was opened.
The University has 3 research centers:
1. Center for mathematical modeling;
2. psychological and pedagogical center;
3. Life Sciences center.
Within the framework of scientific and practical work, the centers closely cooperate with schools, colleges, colleges and other educational and industrial organizations. As a result, joint research projects will be implemented in the following areas::
* Improvement of the economic mechanism of state management of agro-industrial sphere of Kazakhstan in the conditions of globalization: economy, methodology, analysis and forecast (regional aspect));
* Actual problems of the history of the South Kazakhstan region;
* Stability of properties of the main finite vectors and incompatible stable spectral problems of description of groups of favorable conditions of the region;
* Methodology for the development of education in the literacy system;
* Tasks of the initial course of mathematics in preparation for subject Olympiads;
* Sociological research of socio-economic status and value priorities, interest of students of the southern region to professional qualification;
* Development of methods of heat and mass transfer taking into account the influence of the dispersed phase during the condensing film and the transfer coefficient for film condensation and dusty vapor-gas compounds.
The results of the study are actively used for the subject preparation of students for educational programs of the University.